The previous anti-Ryan myth we busted a few weeks ago was a bit more brazen than this latest iteration of media bias and laziness, but inaccurate political urban legends can take on a life of their own if the record is not emphatically corrected. Democrats and their media allies have latched on to an anecdote about Paul Ryan's recent visit to a soup kitchen in Ohio. As the story goes, Ryan showed up unannounced, posed for photos, then took off without doing much of anything -- angering the organization's director, an independent voter, in the process. For a...
That's all they have is lies, personal attacks and threats. They don't have anything to run on.
- Modern tales of the Good Samaritan Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Gosnell Movie crosses the million-dollar mark Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 16 hours ago
- Advice to campaigning Democrats: Maybe avoid mentioning the term economic “recovery” Erika Johnsen 18 hours ago