Are You Smarter Than a Communist?

Fredward Wrote: Feb 01, 2014 10:57 AM
Sunspots are impeding our global economy. Rasputin lives and controls the Zionist economies ruled by the tri-lateral commission. And, I'm not crazy at all!

7 Lies Liberals Tell Young Americans

Fredward Wrote: Jan 19, 2014 8:13 AM
Really, our founding fathers wanted separation of church and state? And where did they write this nugget you have found? Is that why there is no reference to God in either the Declaration or the Constitution? :D Seems like what they actually wanted is clearly specified in the text of the founding documents. And someone who kills their child can be moral, except for the fact they have killed their child, usually for convenience. You sure seem full of hate for Christians for a tolerant lefty! No one is suggesting dictating to others, that is the province of the left. You don't believe me, go ask Phil Robertson. When's the last time someone was fired for publicly supporting homosexuality? We make judgements every day. Seems to me you made several in your post.
His psyche will recover. His citizenship may not. Perhaps this moron just created a conservative.
Personally, I'm down with the virgin thing. Send 'em over and I'll fix global warming for ya :D
Sometimes I question the doctorate. Often, these jerks lie about their credentials as well.
I guess you, like the rest of the liberals, haven't been listening. The Republicans have had several plans, which include removing state line boundaries, increasing the high risk pool, increasing availability of catastrophic, low-cost plans, and tort reform to reduce costs. You can continue to argue by defining and re-defining socialism, but this law is, in fact, designed to cause the collapse of private health insurance to provide for a government takeover. Now call be a "teabagger" and "paranoid," then go watch the news. Repeal is NOT an illusion-except to you little lefties. And about taking insurance from that 2 million-nobody seemed to mind when the government took health insurance from SIX MILLION TAXPAYERS, genius. And how do you know these people have health insurance now? No one, the "insured," the government, not the insurance companies know if these policies were actually paid and issued. It's a mystery, no one knows.

Hit Piece Journalism

Fredward Wrote: Dec 31, 2013 7:32 AM
And I trust the Mew York Times even less.
Gun laws worked in NYC-what are you smoking? The Sullivan Act went into effect in 1905. Crime peaked under Dinkins at about 2200 murders per year. Just armed his most likely killer-man, you swallow it whole. Go read some read data.

Santorum Ties Obamacare to Mandela Death

Fredward Wrote: Dec 08, 2013 12:59 PM
I see I have stumbled on the psychotic anti-Tea party thread. Don't let me interrupt with facts or anything, keep on sharpening those knives and rejecting that which you are ignorant of. Spread that hate, boys and girls, telll those lies, and be good little communists in favor of all things government.

And They Called Me Pure Evil

Fredward Wrote: Dec 08, 2013 8:13 AM
And why is "chimp" racist when applied to Obama, but not when applied to Bush?

And They Called Me Pure Evil

Fredward Wrote: Dec 08, 2013 8:12 AM
Where's the "Flag as Confusing" button?