That's what you get when you elect a Community Agitator. All he has ever accomplished is to divide and hurt this country.

Dear Hillary: Run

Fredroe Wrote: Jun 13, 2014 8:20 PM
I agree. Jeb Bush is not a good choice, among other things he wants amnesty. I won't vote for him.

Dear Hillary: Run

Fredroe Wrote: Jun 13, 2014 8:20 PM
Bergdahl traitorous acts reminds me of Hanoi Jane and look what happened to her. Americans made her a multi-millionaire and "Woman of the Year". Look for book deals and movies and celebrity status for Bergdahl coming soon. It seems that some Americans (mainly Liberals) hate this country that has so blessed them with a good life.

Jeb v. Hillary?

Fredroe Wrote: Apr 07, 2014 9:35 AM
Oops...I meant Karl Rove.

Jeb v. Hillary?

Fredroe Wrote: Apr 07, 2014 9:33 AM
Another Bush would lose. If anything the Republicans need some new blood. More conservative, and not someone that sympathizes with people that break our laws. And for heaven's sake stop listening to Carl Rove.

Jeb v. Hillary?

Fredroe Wrote: Apr 07, 2014 9:33 AM
He's the perfect candidate for another Republican loss. The Bushes don't get it. Democrats don't vote for Republicans even if the Republicans act like they're Democrats,

Climate Activists Uncaged

Fredroe Wrote: Apr 03, 2014 11:31 AM
Just follow the money. If Al Gore is so worried about global warming why does he use many times what the average person uses for electricity? Why does he fly all over in his private jets using all that fuel? I know he says he buys credits, but if he were truly worried, wouldn't he stop wasting so much? You have to ask yourself who stands to make the most money. Who is investing in green energy sources. I don't mean your average person that is buying into this hysteria, I mean the money people who know how to cash in to any so-called disaster.