As Obama stood in the White House Rose Garden and outlined the plan, Neil Munro, a reporter with a conservative website, shouted, "Why do you favor foreigners over American workers?" Based on his colleagues' reaction, one would have thought he'd thrown a shoe at the President. Reporters and...
I don't think he's got a shot at four years. He's going down hill fast. The reason, I suspect, he acted so confused at the address, is his power base is gone. Putin basically gave Obama the finger and Obama was the laughing stock and he, as did the rest of the world, Obama was clearly shaken. My bet, he 's got a doctor who is prescribing anti-anxiety medication, Xanax, Klonopin, perhaps even Merinol. Those types of drugs, especially mixed, would cause the discombobulated appearance in his speech. Obama himself, says he was buying, selling, and taking SO many drugs on the beaches of Hawaii, that he barely remembers his Junior and Senior years! SO folks,we've got an ego maniac who should have been prosecuted as a FELON for our Prez!
Last week, a "right-wing activist" (according to Michael Eric Dyson, guest-hosting for Ed Schultz on MSNBC) interrupted President Barack Obama as he explained his executive order that bars deportation for at least 800,000 illegal aliens who came to America -- "brought to this country by their parents" -- before the age of 16.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Video: Happy (The Remy Tax Day Edition) Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Should Mike Anderson III go free? Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Krauthammer: Can we all remember that we have added $7 trillion to the debt in 5 years, please? Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- State legislators: Hey, you know what we really need right now? More federal land! Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago
- CBO: ObamaCare premiums and healthcare spending will rise by less than expected, because… Erika Johnsen 13 hours ago