As Obama stood in the White House Rose Garden and outlined the plan, Neil Munro, a reporter with a conservative website, shouted, "Why do you favor foreigners over American workers?" Based on his colleagues' reaction, one would have thought he'd thrown a shoe at the President. Reporters and...
I don't think he's got a shot at four years. He's going down hill fast. The reason, I suspect, he acted so confused at the address, is his power base is gone. Putin basically gave Obama the finger and Obama was the laughing stock and he, as did the rest of the world, Obama was clearly shaken. My bet, he 's got a doctor who is prescribing anti-anxiety medication, Xanax, Klonopin, perhaps even Merinol. Those types of drugs, especially mixed, would cause the discombobulated appearance in his speech. Obama himself, says he was buying, selling, and taking SO many drugs on the beaches of Hawaii, that he barely remembers his Junior and Senior years! SO folks,we've got an ego maniac who should have been prosecuted as a FELON for our Prez!
Last week, a "right-wing activist" (according to Michael Eric Dyson, guest-hosting for Ed Schultz on MSNBC) interrupted President Barack Obama as he explained his executive order that bars deportation for at least 800,000 illegal aliens who came to America -- "brought to this country by their parents" -- before the age of 16.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Small California winery to close doors after being fined for using volunteers Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- NC SEN: Is the race ‘tight as a tick?’ Matt Vespa 5 hours ago
- Three words. Tetris. The movie. Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Carter: If I had gone to war with Iran, I would have beaten Reagan or something Matt Vespa 6 hours ago
- FCC: We’ll look into whether “Redskins” is indecent for broadcast Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago