When you say that Romney has no detailed policy by which to judge him, are you referring to his 59 point plan for economic recovery, his promise to repeal Obamacare, his plan to reform the tax code from the six rates to two rates, lower corportate tax rates to be competitive with the rest of the world, general agreement with the Ryan budget (seen a Democrat budget in the last three and a half years?), his promise to reform medicare with specific proposals, ending wind subsidies, reducing all government subsidies by 10 percent and gradually lowering them in future years, reducing the size of government, reducing the job-killing regulations, and a specific energy policy that includes approving the Keystone Pipeline, increasing drilling...
- Quotes of the Day Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Would-be victim delivering pizza thwarts would-be robbery with her concealed weapon Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- The EPA is charging $75,000/day over a private citizen’s pond, but don’t you worry about their revisions to the Clean Water Act Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- Christie jacking up tax on e-cigarettes Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Interview with Al Baldasaro Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- How many people have died from GM ignition-switch defect? Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago