When you say that Romney has no detailed policy by which to judge him, are you referring to his 59 point plan for economic recovery, his promise to repeal Obamacare, his plan to reform the tax code from the six rates to two rates, lower corportate tax rates to be competitive with the rest of the world, general agreement with the Ryan budget (seen a Democrat budget in the last three and a half years?), his promise to reform medicare with specific proposals, ending wind subsidies, reducing all government subsidies by 10 percent and gradually lowering them in future years, reducing the size of government, reducing the job-killing regulations, and a specific energy policy that includes approving the Keystone Pipeline, increasing drilling...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Media Matters not super-keen on SEIU unionizing its employees Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Video: How removing one regulation created hundreds of jobs in Mississippi Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- The EPA confirms: GHG emissions are down, largely thanks to… Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- CBO: Uhm, about Obama’s FY2015 budget proposal… it’s way more expensive than the White House claimed Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- Jay Carney: The toughest interview Obama had in 2012 was with … Jon Stewart Allahpundit 7 hours ago