When you say that Romney has no detailed policy by which to judge him, are you referring to his 59 point plan for economic recovery, his promise to repeal Obamacare, his plan to reform the tax code from the six rates to two rates, lower corportate tax rates to be competitive with the rest of the world, general agreement with the Ryan budget (seen a Democrat budget in the last three and a half years?), his promise to reform medicare with specific proposals, ending wind subsidies, reducing all government subsidies by 10 percent and gradually lowering them in future years, reducing the size of government, reducing the job-killing regulations, and a specific energy policy that includes approving the Keystone Pipeline, increasing drilling...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Sotloff “fixer”: Americans never contacted me after his abduction Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- David Cameron to Scotland: Baby, don’t go. Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Confirmed: You can tell someone’s politics by their body odor Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Oh my: I think Romney’s going to run, says top Wall Street backer Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Election forecasters bearish on GOP? Senate models looking more Democratic by the day Noah Rothman 13 hours ago