From the mess the Middle East is in, China kicking us like a junkyard dog, Europe no longer gives a rat's flying potato what Obama thinks, and Latin America has all turned further left the past 4 years to the point where they too don't give a rat's flying potato what we think; it appears that Obama still doesn't have any foreign policy experience after nearly four years in office. By the way, how's that reset thingy working out with Russia? I think Mitt is far more concerned about economic recovery than how tough he looks.
- Clintons on unauthorized bios: “Should neither be allowed nor enabled” Ed Morrissey 28 minutes ago
- TEMS Thursday: Guest hosting the Hugh Hewitt Show Ed Morrissey 37 minutes ago
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg: Male justices can’t understand Hobby Lobby case because genitals Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Democrats fumbling their way to turnout debacle? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- US Attorney to Cuomo: Witness tampering and obstruction are still illegal, you know Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- House GOP abandons border crisis bill, can’t find 218 votes; Update: One more try? Update: Tomorrow Allahpundit 3 hours ago