From the mess the Middle East is in, China kicking us like a junkyard dog, Europe no longer gives a rat's flying potato what Obama thinks, and Latin America has all turned further left the past 4 years to the point where they too don't give a rat's flying potato what we think; it appears that Obama still doesn't have any foreign policy experience after nearly four years in office. By the way, how's that reset thingy working out with Russia? I think Mitt is far more concerned about economic recovery than how tough he looks.
- NFL apologizes for penalizing player who prayed in end zone Jeff Dunetz 32 mins ago
- Should the next AG be … Republican? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- U.S. about to pass Saudi Arabia as largest liquid petroleum producer Bruce McQuain 1 hour ago
- Will Grimes ever give us a straight answer? Matt Vespa 2 hours ago
- Victory! Boys born as boys can shower with girls in Kentucky school Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Prosecutor: Suspect in Oklahoma beheading uttered Arabic words during attack Allahpundit 3 hours ago