My new film, "2016 Obama's America," has been in theaters for a little over seven weeks and is no longer going unnoticed. Those who make their living reviewing films are coming out in droves on both sides of the opinion spectrum and those reviewers who find the film entertaining, educational and even inspiring are not only right but now once again in the minority. Ardent partisans who somehow missed their calling as spokespersons for liberal politicians and ended up as film reviewers instead, are wont to find any film that doesn't tow the liberal line to be lacking in content, intellectual...
In response to:
You don't have to make a documentary, write a book, give a speech, or attend a rally to protest the President's policies to be called every name in the book. You only have to be an ordinary John Doe conservative citicizen to be labeled stupid, a rascists, Nazi, violent, and accourding to our own Department of Homeland Security--a domestic terror threat. In the old days, you actually had to say or do something to be labeled a bigot and danger to society. But in our new enlightened liberalism being forced on everyone, you simply have to be a Republican minding your own business. Times have changed--and not for the better.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Breaking: Pentagon reports first airstrikes in Syria Update: Coalition Arab countries added Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Issa: Americans deserve to hear from Lerner under oath, not in the press Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Poll: Plurality now think businesses that provide wedding services should be required to serve gay weddings too Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Poet: I would have died for my aborted daughter’s right to choose, just like she died for mine Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Resurrected monster General Motors is still killing people Noah Rothman 10 hours ago