When you say that Romney has no detailed policy by which to judge him, are you referring to his 59 point plan for economic recovery, his promise to repeal Obamacare, his plan to reform the tax code from the six rates to two rates, lower corportate tax rates to be competitive with the rest of the world, general agreement with the Ryan budget (seen a Democrat budget in the last three and a half years?), his promise to reform medicare with specific proposals, ending wind subsidies, reducing all government subsidies by 10 percent and gradually lowering them in future years, reducing the size of government, reducing the job-killing regulations, and a specific energy policy that includes approving the Keystone Pipeline, increasing drilling...
- Democrats plan on making Hobby Lobby their midterm message Ed Morrissey 6 minutes ago
- Perry: Border crisis is Obama’s Katrina Ed Morrissey 46 minutes ago
- MSNBC host: These calls for Obama’s impeachment are “treasonous accusations” Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Report: ISIS just seized a bunch of uranium in Iraq Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Germany expels US embassy official over spying row Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Obama’s pathetic border crisis blame shifting Noah Rothman 3 hours ago