When you say that Romney has no detailed policy by which to judge him, are you referring to his 59 point plan for economic recovery, his promise to repeal Obamacare, his plan to reform the tax code from the six rates to two rates, lower corportate tax rates to be competitive with the rest of the world, general agreement with the Ryan budget (seen a Democrat budget in the last three and a half years?), his promise to reform medicare with specific proposals, ending wind subsidies, reducing all government subsidies by 10 percent and gradually lowering them in future years, reducing the size of government, reducing the job-killing regulations, and a specific energy policy that includes approving the Keystone Pipeline, increasing drilling...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Video: President shops at Gap same day his party loses bellwether election in swing state Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Sheila Jackson Lee: We’ve lasted some 400 years operating under the Constitution… Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- Sebelius: Why, no, we have no idea who’s paid for their ObamaCare plans Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Tesla: Chris Christie’s administration just blocked us from selling our cars in New Jersey Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Obama to Putin: It’s not too late to rethink this Crimea thing, you know Allahpundit 11 hours ago