From the mess the Middle East is in, China kicking us like a junkyard dog, Europe no longer gives a rat's flying potato what Obama thinks, and Latin America has all turned further left the past 4 years to the point where they too don't give a rat's flying potato what we think; it appears that Obama still doesn't have any foreign policy experience after nearly four years in office. By the way, how's that reset thingy working out with Russia? I think Mitt is far more concerned about economic recovery than how tough he looks.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Yep: MSNBC would react quite differently if Tea Partiers threw rocks at them Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Finally: George W. Bush takes the ALS Ice Bucket challenge Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- WaPo/ABC poll: Majority approves of airstrikes in Iraq … Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Report: Two times as many British Muslims fighting for ISIS as with U.K. armed forces Noah Rothman 7 hours ago
- All in: Red-state Democrat Mark Pryor launches rare pro-ObamaCare midterm ad Allahpundit 7 hours ago