From the mess the Middle East is in, China kicking us like a junkyard dog, Europe no longer gives a rat's flying potato what Obama thinks, and Latin America has all turned further left the past 4 years to the point where they too don't give a rat's flying potato what we think; it appears that Obama still doesn't have any foreign policy experience after nearly four years in office. By the way, how's that reset thingy working out with Russia? I think Mitt is far more concerned about economic recovery than how tough he looks.
- Poll: 55% of Americans under age 35 oppose sanctions on Russia Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: C’mon, America, let’s ban the word “bossy” Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Sharyl Attkisson resigns from CBS, partly due to “liberal bias” Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- The Ed Morrissey Show: CPAC review, Lisa De Pasquale Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Ron Paul: Crimea has the right to join Russia, and U.S. sanctions would be “criminal” Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- CPAC interviews: The candidates Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago