From the mess the Middle East is in, China kicking us like a junkyard dog, Europe no longer gives a rat's flying potato what Obama thinks, and Latin America has all turned further left the past 4 years to the point where they too don't give a rat's flying potato what we think; it appears that Obama still doesn't have any foreign policy experience after nearly four years in office. By the way, how's that reset thingy working out with Russia? I think Mitt is far more concerned about economic recovery than how tough he looks.
- Building blocks of the GOP Senate majority coming together Noah Rothman 21 mins ago
- Jim Webb: I’m seriously thinking of running for president as a Democrat Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Climate change so important that cable news ignored Obama’s UN speech Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Bill O’Reilly: Why not raise a 25,000-man global mercenary army to fight ISIS? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: Semi-retired president now saluting Marines with coffee in hand Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: MNsure renewal process nonexistent Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago