Former Deputy Director of ATF William Hoover has submitted his resignation after the House Oversight Committee released a scathing report this week about his role in and responsibility for Operation Fast and Furious. Former ATF Special Agent in Charge of the Phoenix Field Division William Newell is reportedly planning to retire in December so he can save his pension and retirement. Newell was also held heavily responsible for much for the Fast and Furious program in the Congressional report.
In response to:
Excuse me, but government employees who are responsible for the insanely idiotic idea of giving drug cartels thousands of automatic weapons with no hope of being tracked or traced and who are directly responsible for the death of one and possibly two border agents are allowed to stay on so they can retire with their pensions???? Give me an effing break. I don't want my tax dollars paying for the retirement plan of morons who are directly responsible for hundreds of Mexican deaths and the deaths of two border patrol agents.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Video: The solution to the campus sexual assault crisis Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Obama’s ISIS Tap Dance Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Rumor du jour: House GOP working on “punishment” for votes against Boehner as Speaker Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Ukraine, rebels agree on buffer zone, withdrawal of foreign troops and “mercenaries” Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago
- Could Louisiana elect an 87 year old Democrat felon to Congress? Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago