Former Deputy Director of ATF William Hoover has submitted his resignation after the House Oversight Committee released a scathing report this week about his role in and responsibility for Operation Fast and Furious. Former ATF Special Agent in Charge of the Phoenix Field Division William Newell is reportedly planning to retire in December so he can save his pension and retirement. Newell was also held heavily responsible for much for the Fast and Furious program in the Congressional report.
In response to:
Excuse me, but government employees who are responsible for the insanely idiotic idea of giving drug cartels thousands of automatic weapons with no hope of being tracked or traced and who are directly responsible for the death of one and possibly two border agents are allowed to stay on so they can retire with their pensions???? Give me an effing break. I don't want my tax dollars paying for the retirement plan of morons who are directly responsible for hundreds of Mexican deaths and the deaths of two border patrol agents.
- Quotes of the day Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- Venezuela to US: You should probably come participate in a “peace commission” on all this violence you’ve caused Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- The most dangerous wedding photo evah? Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Exit polls show Crimea annexation wins 93% of vote while under Russian occupation Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- NRLC Interview – Joe Scarborough Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- And your latest straw poll winner is… Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago