Now that he is captured, he will be exchanged for another deserter.

Petty Annoyances

Fred2420 Wrote: Jun 04, 2014 10:29 AM
I love it. I have been accused of being a grammar Nazi; but I don't care. I'm not a jerk about it, but if anyone asks my opinion, I tell them. Here's one of my annoyances: "Her and me went to the mall." And one of my very least favorite is: "He would have went all the way if someone hadn't stopped him." I have actually heard announcers on television say this.

Poverty and Snow Storms

Fred2420 Wrote: May 20, 2014 11:02 AM
Dr. Sowell says: "There are no magic solutions, at least none that I know of." I know of some: I Corinthians 15:2, 3; II Corinthians 5:17; Romans 12:1, 2; II Timothy 2:2, 3:16, 17; Matthew 28:19, 20; Romans 10:9, 10; II Peter 1:3; Mark 8:36; etc., etc., etc.

Enough White House Lies on Benghazi

Fred2420 Wrote: May 02, 2014 1:48 PM
How about this answer to the MSM: "'Old news'? Since when is there a statute of limitations on murder?"
Isaiah 5:20 "Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil; Who substitute darkness for light and light for darkness; Who substitute bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter!" Oops. In my last comment I slightly misquoted Isaiah 40:27. Here it is with the correction: Isaiah 40:27 says: "Why do you say oh Jacob, and assert oh Israel, 'My way is hidden from the Lord. And the justice due me escapes the notice of my God.'?" NAS
Isaiah 40:27 says: "Why do you say oh Jacob, and assert oh Israel, 'My way is hidden from the Lord. And the justice due is not noticed by my God.'?" NAS

Statistical Frauds

Fred2420 Wrote: Apr 15, 2014 1:47 PM
Obama's mantra: Keep the people ignorant of basic economics; cherry pick "facts"; skew statistics. Well done Dr. Sowell. But will they (the liberals) listen? Absolutely not.

Black People Duped

Fred2420 Wrote: Mar 05, 2014 3:09 PM
I love reading Walter Williams' articles. But after I read this one, I thought: "Man, Dr. Williams, when you going to stop writing about this? You've written about this before. We all agree already!" But an hour later I changed my mind. I thought this: "Man, Mr. Apostle Paul, when are you going to stop writing about Jesus and His resurrection? Every time I read one of your New Testament letters you're always mentioning it!" Truth never gets tiring and we should be grateful when we're reminded of it. Thank you Dr. Williams.

Legislative Hypocrisy in Arizona

Fred2420 Wrote: Feb 28, 2014 12:46 PM
As I read the ENTIRE NT, Jesus said to Peter, "Get thee behind me Satan"; "go and sin no more"; Marriage is between one man and one woman.

Legislative Hypocrisy in Arizona

Fred2420 Wrote: Feb 28, 2014 12:43 PM
RINOs are Republicans In Name Only. I would like to coin a new word: SPRINOs: Spineless Republicans In Name Only. That's what the three republican AZ senators are who changed their minds about their original vote.