Statistical Frauds

Fred2420 Wrote: 20 hours ago (1:47 PM)
Obama's mantra: Keep the people ignorant of basic economics; cherry pick "facts"; skew statistics. Well done Dr. Sowell. But will they (the liberals) listen? Absolutely not.

Black People Duped

Fred2420 Wrote: Mar 05, 2014 3:09 PM
I love reading Walter Williams' articles. But after I read this one, I thought: "Man, Dr. Williams, when you going to stop writing about this? You've written about this before. We all agree already!" But an hour later I changed my mind. I thought this: "Man, Mr. Apostle Paul, when are you going to stop writing about Jesus and His resurrection? Every time I read one of your New Testament letters you're always mentioning it!" Truth never gets tiring and we should be grateful when we're reminded of it. Thank you Dr. Williams.

Legislative Hypocrisy in Arizona

Fred2420 Wrote: Feb 28, 2014 12:46 PM
As I read the ENTIRE NT, Jesus said to Peter, "Get thee behind me Satan"; "go and sin no more"; Marriage is between one man and one woman.

Legislative Hypocrisy in Arizona

Fred2420 Wrote: Feb 28, 2014 12:43 PM
RINOs are Republicans In Name Only. I would like to coin a new word: SPRINOs: Spineless Republicans In Name Only. That's what the three republican AZ senators are who changed their minds about their original vote.

We Are Not ‘All God’s Children’

Fred2420 Wrote: Feb 10, 2014 6:50 AM
I love your use of the Word, Matt. But when explaining the gospel NEVER forget to include the resurrection of Jesus Christ. I Corinthians 15 says: "Now I make known to you, brethren, the gospel which I preached to you, which also you received, in which also you stand, by which also you are saved, if you hold fast the word which I preached to you, unless you believed in vain. For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received, that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, and that He was buried, and that He was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures." (NASB) I'm glad you let the Word do the talking. Isaiah 55:11 says: "So will My word be which goes forth from My mouth; It will not return to Me empty, Without accomplishing what I desire, And without succeeding in the matter for which I sent it." (NASB) Jesus knew who were His and who weren't. See John 8:44. Preach the Word Brother! John 1:1.
Arrgh! I feel Cheated. I wanted to read more. I love this kind of writing which gets to the root of the problem. Apostle Paul: "Woe to me if I do not preach the Gospel!"; "For I determined to know nothing among you except Jesus Christ and Him crucified."
US history teacher to the class: "Students, today we are going to learn about an oppressive ruler who buffeted the patriots with excessive taxes, intolerable laws and decrees that violated their rights as free citizens. But enough about President Obama. Let's now talk about the events that led up to the Revolutionary War. I'd like to see the above scenario in an editorial cartoon.

Supreme Court vs. Supreme Authority

Fred2420 Wrote: Jun 24, 2013 11:09 AM
Jeremiah 17:5 says: Thus says the LORD, "Cursed is the man who trusts in mankind And makes flesh his strength, And whose heart turns away from the LORD. Jeremiah 10:23 says: I know, O LORD, that a man's way is not in himself, Nor is it in a man who walks to direct his steps. Jeremiah 17:9-10 says: 9 "The heart is more deceitful than all else And is desperately sick ; Who can understand it? 10 "I, the LORD, search the heart, I test the mind, Even to give to each man according to his ways, According to the results of his deeds. Finally Jeremiah 29:11-13 says: 11 'For I know the plans that I have for you,' declares the LORD, 'plans for welfare and not for calamity to give you a future and a hope. 12 'Then you will call upon Me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. 13 'You will seek Me and find Me when you search for Me with all your heart.
I don't know what planet you're from. If a murderous, knife-wielding mad man come a tme with a knife, I'll quickly knock some sanity into him by pointing my loaded, cocked gun at his head and shouting, "Stop, or I'll shoot you dead!" He'll stop on his tracks and we both live. Guns do save lives. Actually that's not true. What's true is: The PERSON holding the loaded gun saves lives-his and others. If guns take lives then you'll have to say that knives, baseball bats, tire irons, swimming pools, cars, airplanes, etc., take lives. If airplanes had been outlawed, 911 would have never happened. If pools were outlawed not a single child would drown in one. The problem is not objects, it's our evil human heart. Jeremiah 17:9. Romans 3:10

10 Ways Husbands Can Ruin Their Marriage

Fred2420 Wrote: Jul 17, 2012 1:33 PM
Tuttletacoma, Did you miss the part where I said we're both Christians? You don't appear to be one. Otherwise you wouldn't make the disparaging comments about Sam Allen and me. I am not obsessed with sex. I'm just throwing out some encouraging words out there to anyone who might not think that terrific monogamous relationship is possible. We are church-attending Christians and God has given us two great boys. We have been blessed. I wish the same for you. The Bible talks a lot about sinful sex and healthy necessary sex within marriage. Read all about it. And don't miss the Gospel while you're at it (I Cor 15: 1-4) I'll pray for you.