In Tuesday's debate, President Obama said that the day after the Benghazi attack -- in which the U.S. ambassador...
Obama said he did not want release information until it was fully investigated yet he had no problem saying the Libya attack was a spontaneous riot due to a video. Where is the intelligence he used to tell that story? Was this a " the police acted stupidly" moment or was it a cover story because he knows the truth will cost him the election? No wait, that would be political and we know that only republicans would use such an attack for political advantage.
President Obama gave a vigorous defense during this week's presidential debate of his handling of the attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya -- but his answer could come back to haunt him. The natural instinct of most Americans is to rally round the president when they feel the country is under attack. But if they believe that the president has tried to mislead them, that support will dissipate quickly. Monday night's presidential debate could be that turning point.
- Let’s play ‘What if a GOP’er Said It’ with Harry Reid’s racially insensitive jokes Noah Rothman 16 mins ago
- NATO: Russia has moved artillery units and personnel into Ukraine Ed Morrissey 57 mins ago
- Hamas executes “collaborators” as Israeli air strikes target leadership Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- White House: That round of golf after the Foley video was released doesn’t show the depth of Obama’s grief Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Poll: As Scott Brown pounds on immigration, NH Senate race closes to statistical tie Guy Benson 2 hours ago
- Conservative columnists agree: Go to war in Iraq and Syria, don’t occupy them Noah Rothman 3 hours ago