In Tuesday's debate, President Obama said that the day after the Benghazi attack -- in which the U.S. ambassador...
Obama said he did not want release information until it was fully investigated yet he had no problem saying the Libya attack was a spontaneous riot due to a video. Where is the intelligence he used to tell that story? Was this a " the police acted stupidly" moment or was it a cover story because he knows the truth will cost him the election? No wait, that would be political and we know that only republicans would use such an attack for political advantage.
President Obama gave a vigorous defense during this week's presidential debate of his handling of the attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya -- but his answer could come back to haunt him. The natural instinct of most Americans is to rally round the president when they feel the country is under attack. But if they believe that the president has tried to mislead them, that support will dissipate quickly. Monday night's presidential debate could be that turning point.
- DNC chairwoman: What, politics influencing the president’s Keystone XL delay? Nahhh. Erika Johnsen 19 minutes ago
- Oklahoma will charge homeowners who generate their own power Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Modern tales of the Good Samaritan Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Gosnell Movie crosses the million-dollar mark Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey 18 hours ago