In Tuesday's debate, President Obama said that the day after the Benghazi attack -- in which the U.S. ambassador...
Obama said he did not want release information until it was fully investigated yet he had no problem saying the Libya attack was a spontaneous riot due to a video. Where is the intelligence he used to tell that story? Was this a " the police acted stupidly" moment or was it a cover story because he knows the truth will cost him the election? No wait, that would be political and we know that only republicans would use such an attack for political advantage.
President Obama gave a vigorous defense during this week's presidential debate of his handling of the attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya -- but his answer could come back to haunt him. The natural instinct of most Americans is to rally round the president when they feel the country is under attack. But if they believe that the president has tried to mislead them, that support will dissipate quickly. Monday night's presidential debate could be that turning point.
- Is Romney poised for a comeback? Allahpundit 28 minutes ago
- Video: Baffling gun-control ad from Mike Bloomberg’s group draws inevitable response Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Democratic Senator calls for CIA director’s resignation for spying on Congress Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- “Are you a Christian?” Tucker Carlson vs. Kirsten Powers on admitting children from Central America Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Joe Scarborough on Israel: “We cannot be associated with this if this continues” Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Clintons on unauthorized bios: “Should neither be allowed nor enabled” Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago