In case you'd forgotten, delegates at the DNC fiercely defended their radical platform yesterday, strenuously opposing last-minute attempts to restore the word "God" and an official recognition of Jerusalem to the document. In three voice votes, dissenting shouts of "no!" grew stronger, culminating in boos and anger as the changes were finalized, over the will of at least half of those present. It was during this unscripted, unanticipated series of events that the world witnessed unambiguous evidence of a strong anti-faith, anti-Israel undercurrent that has infected an alarmingly substantial sub-section of the Democrat Party. ...
come on bufa, try spell check , i agree with your thought but your grammer and spelling ,,,ouch
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- At Ohio State, you may be guilty of sexual assault if… Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Actress Daniele Watts handcuffed for failing to show ID to police Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- North Korea sentences U.S. citizen to six years in a labor camp Noah Rothman 13 hours ago
- Poll: Americans have little confidence in Obama’s ISIS ‘strategy’ Noah Rothman 15 hours ago
- NFL Week 2 open thread Ed Morrissey 16 hours ago