In case you'd forgotten, delegates at the DNC fiercely defended their radical platform yesterday, strenuously opposing last-minute attempts to restore the word "God" and an official recognition of Jerusalem to the document. In three voice votes, dissenting shouts of "no!" grew stronger, culminating in boos and anger as the changes were finalized, over the will of at least half of those present. It was during this unscripted, unanticipated series of events that the world witnessed unambiguous evidence of a strong anti-faith, anti-Israel undercurrent that has infected an alarmingly substantial sub-section of the Democrat Party. ...
come on bufa, try spell check , i agree with your thought but your grammer and spelling ,,,ouch
- Video: Media loves Sotomayor’s passion Mary Katharine Ham 39 minutes ago
- CRS report: The administration has missed 44 of its own ObamaCare deadlines Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Coming soon to the Nevada desert: “BundyFest”? Allahpundit 2 hour ago
- Oh, was yesterday Earth Day? Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Chris Hayes: In a way, abolishing global warming is like abolishing slavery Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Jeb Bush announces: I’m officially thinking of running for president Allahpundit 3 hours ago