My recent interaction with Facebook confirmed what many have already observed: You can mock Jesus and the Christian faith on Facebook in the crudest and ugliest terms without penalty (as you’ll see in a moment, I do mean “crudest and ugliest”), but if you dare post something that is considered offensive to LGBT members, you could very well be punished.
In response to:
Who cares one way or another other than bigots? Facebook is not a public utility, it is a private company. They can apply any standards they want. Would you like the Federal Government start telling private businesses what standards they must enforce? Under which Constitutional provision would you position this order?
- Politico: Retirements the key to a GOP Senate win Ed Morrissey 2 mins ago
- Canadian, British leaders struggle with homegrown Islamic radicalism Noah Rothman 42 mins ago
- NYC doctor who recently treated Ebola patients rushed to hospital with 103-degree fever Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Revealed: ICE released some illegals charged with violent crimes — after telling Americans they hadn’t Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Latest viral video: Priests doing a dance-off in the Vatican* Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Arbiter orders NFL commissioner to testify in hearing on Rice appeal Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago