The first round of UN Arms Trade Treaty talks may have fallen apart at the month-long conference held in NYC this past July, but as Ted Bromund over at Heritage noted at the time, “Now that the concept of the ATT has been invented, it cannot be uninvented. There are too many countries and too many left-wing nongovernmental organizations that want a treaty.” He was right and as Katie reported last week, it didn’t take very long to initiate another attempt. One question she raised in her post deserves more attention: “Is the argument from the U.N. that...
In response to:
Kind of childish aren't you, Greg.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Video: Media loves Sotomayor’s passion Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- CRS report: The administration has missed 44 of its own ObamaCare deadlines Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- Coming soon to the Nevada desert: “BundyFest”? Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Oh, was yesterday Earth Day? Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- Chris Hayes: In a way, abolishing global warming is like abolishing slavery Allahpundit 7 hours ago