During a recent gun violence prevention public hearing in Hartford, Connecticut, Bill Stevens, a father of a Sandy Hook student who survived the massacre that took place in December, testified. Stevens explained why his daughter is safer at home than she is at school because "911" and "lockdown" are not enough to protect her from an evil person. Stevens also defended the right to bear arms which is not only written in the Second Amendment, but in the Connecticut constitution as well. He argued gun owners shouldn't be turned into suspects no matter how many firearms or rounds of ammunition...
In response to:
....person in an institution. Good day.
- Next co-host of “The View”: Meghan McCain? Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- ObamaCare premiums in MN heading for double-digit increases? Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Finally: Obama nominated for his first Emmy Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- IRS employee suspended for urging taxpayers to ‘reelect President Obama’ Noah Rothman 8 hours ago
- TEMS Thursday: Duane Patterson, Shannon Goessling, Kurt Schlichter Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- Video: Unhinged pro-abortion protester knows little about human biology … or criminal law Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago