In response to:
"Our initial cost estimate for this bill was much higher than the actual cost." Something you will never hear in Washington, DC.
We're way past the "not one dime to the deficit" mirage and the manufactured CBO score games, so why not just rack up an even bigger tab? Here's the Senate Majority Leader trying to lay the Obamacare "train wreck" at the feet of a party that didn't cast a single vote for the law, in the context of demanding more funding for the...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Twitter blocks petition supporting Houston pastors Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Breaking: New White House fence-jumper taken down by K9s, apprehended Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz: Barack who? Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- What election? Network news gives up on covering midterms Noah Rothman 8 hours ago
- Could Oregon’s First Lady sink the Governor next month? Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago