The recent news about the FBI’s seizure of the phone and email records of Fox News employees, including James Rosen, calls into question whether the federal government is meeting its constitutional obligation to preserve and protect a free press in the United States. We reject the government's efforts to criminalize the pursuit of investigative journalism and falsely characterize...
In response to:
I keep hearing liberals say, "Well Bush did it", but when I ask them for an example, they are never able to provide one.
Fox News President Roger Ailes has sent a memo to Fox News employees in response to the Obama Justice Department secret monitoring of reporters, executives and the naming of Chief White House correspondent James Rosen as a criminal co-conspirator.
- Huckabee getting serious about a 2016 bid? Ed Morrissey 51 minutes ago
- Gallup: Senate may be #Up4Climate, but … Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Charlie Rangel: The explosion today in Harlem is “our community’s 9/11″ Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Farmers, industry getting pretty nervous about the EPA’s incoming water regs Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Brennan: We wouldn’t do a “tremendous” amount of spying, hacking, and monitoring of Congress Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- WaPo: Hillary adviser raised funds illegally for 2008 shadow campaign? Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago