Last night on the O'Reilly Factor, former Secretary of State Colin Powell again accused the Republican party of racism, saying calling President Obama lazy is code language despite Obama referring to himself as lazy. Powell's comments come two weeks after he said the GOP had a "dark vein of intolerance" on NBC's Meet the Press.
I used to have a lot of respect for the guy, and that is because he earned it. Now that he has diminished his great character to the level of a race hustler, he no longer earns the respect he once enjoyed. It is funny how the liberals disrespected him because he was military or because the saw him as a "house nigg@", but now that he has dropped to the level of race baiting, the liberals all of a sudden have a great deal of respect for him.
- This could be the most embarrassing New York Times editorial ever Noah Rothman 24 mins ago
- IG: Secret Service op on behalf of employee in neighborhood dispute “problematic” Ed Morrissey 55 mins ago
- Jeanne Shaheen’s victory lap on chemical weapons in Syria exposes ignorance Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Autopsy shows Michael Brown shot twice at close range Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Christie “tired of hearing about the minimum wage.” Mistake? Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Dems: We’re keeping Pelosi even if we lose Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago