Last night on the O'Reilly Factor, former Secretary of State Colin Powell again accused the Republican party of racism, saying calling President Obama lazy is code language despite Obama referring to himself as lazy. Powell's comments come two weeks after he said the GOP had a "dark vein of intolerance" on NBC's Meet the Press.
I used to have a lot of respect for the guy, and that is because he earned it. Now that he has diminished his great character to the level of a race hustler, he no longer earns the respect he once enjoyed. It is funny how the liberals disrespected him because he was military or because the saw him as a "house nigg@", but now that he has dropped to the level of race baiting, the liberals all of a sudden have a great deal of respect for him.
- Georgia governor signs liberalizing concealed carry law Erika Johnsen 30 minutes ago
- McCain: It’s a stain on America’s honor that we haven’t passed amnesty yet Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Hannity: Bundy’s comments on race are beyond repugnant to me Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Should the GOP push to lower the drinking age to 18? Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Harry Reid: I call on Republican leaders to denounce this hateful racist Bundy Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Report: Oregon is about to give up on its ObamaCare exchange Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago