First, the total cost of these policies, in billions of dollars. As it's easy to see, the extension of the Bush tax cuts do the most damage on the revenue ledger of the federal government. Total extension costs $750 billion over two years, while the Democrats' favored policy of extending all but the top rates costs $670 billion. The other major tax provision - an...
What Frucking Frisk all Kriff is ahead. Whut ya'll babblin' bout Willis? Obama/Davis Soetoro is in Chaaage.. he da man. he da one. Didn't ya-ll hoid the MSM. Look folks. The NOW/OWG Cabal placed O/DS in the WH.They had one of their members, Soros,throw hilLIE the radiKal unda da bus fer da Moslem Kommunist O/DS. They own the FEd Reserve, hell, they started it.They'll print all the funny munny US need out of whole cloth.Soo, doncha get excited. everything is Kool, even though ODS smokes Marlboro.Yep,thangs are unda Kontrol.The MSM said sooooo
As an accompaniment to the earlier report on the Congressional Budget Office's analysis of the fiscal cliff, here are some charts to help visualize what kind of effect that the policies under discussion will have.
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 44 minutes ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago