President Obama rehashed many familiar themes this evening, calling on Congress to act on a host of issues -- and vowing to take unilateral executive action if they fail to sufficiently address his priorities. A few passages were newsworthy: Obama denounced the looming sequester cuts, voiced support for "modest" Medicare reforms, called for another stimulus, resurrected cap and trade, pushed comprehensive immigration reform, backed a national hike in the minimum wage, announced another major troop draw-down in Afghanistan, and insisted that Congress allow up-or-down votes on a series of gun control measures. As is his habit, the president was...
This is the Twilight Zone and Looney Tunes All rolled up into one. And yet, and yet, 51% of the country believe all this sphit. Just the babblings of raising the min wage tells a sane person all he/she needs to know that the punliK sKrools are indoctrinating centers for marxism. Min wage jobs were never intended to be a career.Min wage Soetoro voters thinks he's helping them.Duh! ya think prices on everything are not gonna be raised across the board to offset this extra costs to employers? Soetoro voters thinks this is not the case.They think their employers are like the guvmint, they don't need to make a profit cause they can print their own funny munny out of whole cloth.When all is said and done, prices will more than offset
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014