President Obama rehashed many familiar themes this evening, calling on Congress to act on a host of issues -- and vowing to take unilateral executive action if they fail to sufficiently address his priorities. A few passages were newsworthy: Obama denounced the looming sequester cuts, voiced support for "modest" Medicare reforms, called for another stimulus, resurrected cap and trade, pushed comprehensive immigration reform, backed a national hike in the minimum wage, announced another major troop draw-down in Afghanistan, and insisted that Congress allow up-or-down votes on a series of gun control measures. As is his habit, the president was...
This is the Twilight Zone and Looney Tunes All rolled up into one. And yet, and yet, 51% of the country believe all this sphit. Just the babblings of raising the min wage tells a sane person all he/she needs to know that the punliK sKrools are indoctrinating centers for marxism. Min wage jobs were never intended to be a career.Min wage Soetoro voters thinks he's helping them.Duh! ya think prices on everything are not gonna be raised across the board to offset this extra costs to employers? Soetoro voters thinks this is not the case.They think their employers are like the guvmint, they don't need to make a profit cause they can print their own funny munny out of whole cloth.When all is said and done, prices will more than offset
- White House to red-state Democrats: Don’t blame Precious if you lose Allahpundit 16 mins ago
- ISIS mortar shells now landing in Baghdad’s Green Zone Noah Rothman 57 mins ago
- SCOTUS to consider police searches of hotel registries Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Monica Lewinsky’s return is scaring Hillary’s backers Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Video: The only technology that Americans really wanted from the future will soon be real Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Obamacare users pitched for voter registration Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago