Democrats appear to have the upper hand on the politics of the fiscal cliff, which might explain their brash pronouncements and mind-blowing conceptualization of "compromise." This morning I outlined three possible contingencies for Republicans, none of which is especially attractive. But is there a fourth way? The GOP's dilemma is a doozy. Their opponents, emboldened by the election, are pushing for counter-productive tax hikes on "the rich" -- a politically popular...
My enemy is hell bent on killing me. Nothing ,but nothing will deter him from that goal.Remember. Nothing will deter him.Nothing nothing .A bil times. Soo, I said to him, let's negotiate this thing.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- WMD in Iraq a rather nuanced issue Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Perry: Rand Paul’s position on Iraq is “disheartening … curiously blind” Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Joni Ernst will miss two weeks on the campaign trail… to serve in uniform Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- UN Security Council issues non-binding call for cease fire in Gaza Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- UAW decides to skip election and form union at VW anyway Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago