Democrats appear to have the upper hand on the politics of the fiscal cliff, which might explain their brash pronouncements and mind-blowing conceptualization of "compromise." This morning I outlined three possible contingencies for Republicans, none of which is especially attractive. But is there a fourth way? The GOP's dilemma is a doozy. Their opponents, emboldened by the election, are pushing for counter-productive tax hikes on "the rich" -- a politically popular...
My enemy is hell bent on killing me. Nothing ,but nothing will deter him from that goal.Remember. Nothing will deter him.Nothing nothing .A bil times. Soo, I said to him, let's negotiate this thing.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Your feel good video of the weekend, with Reince and DWS Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- Noted internet gambling critic has interesting gaming history Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- 2014’s ‘Clinton Democrats’ crashing and burning Noah Rothman 15 hours ago
- The Democrats’ embarrassing attempt to blame Republican for Ebola collapses Noah Rothman 16 hours ago
- NFL Week 7 open thread Ed Morrissey 18 hours ago