Democrats appear to have the upper hand on the politics of the fiscal cliff, which might explain their brash pronouncements and mind-blowing conceptualization of "compromise." This morning I outlined three possible contingencies for Republicans, none of which is especially attractive. But is there a fourth way? The GOP's dilemma is a doozy. Their opponents, emboldened by the election, are pushing for counter-productive tax hikes on "the rich" -- a politically popular...
My enemy is hell bent on killing me. Nothing ,but nothing will deter him from that goal.Remember. Nothing will deter him.Nothing nothing .A bil times. Soo, I said to him, let's negotiate this thing.
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Ed Morrissey 1 minute ago
- Quotes of the Day Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Would-be victim delivering pizza thwarts would-be robbery with her concealed weapon Erika Johnsen 13 hours ago
- The EPA is charging $75,000/day over a private citizen’s pond, but don’t you worry about their revisions to the Clean Water Act Erika Johnsen 14 hours ago
- Christie jacking up tax on e-cigarettes Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago
- Interview with Al Baldasaro Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago