Jon Hammar, a former Marine who served in Afghanistan and Iraq, is being held in a notorious Mexican prison where Zetas gang members hold power. His crime? Declaring an antique shotgun to Mexican officials after registering the gun with U.S. Customs Agents on his way to Costa Rica. Hammar has been in a prison in Mexico for months now and this week, his parents got an extortion call demanding they wire thousands of dollars to the prison. Hammar spoke to his parents on the phone, saying he thought he was going to be killed. Hammar has been tortured during his...
In response to:
The problem was w/ the gun. The gangs are used to getting much better weapons than some old gun. It was an insult. Soetoro and Holder have been sending superior firepower to them. See, it's like feeding Dom Perignon and Beluga caviar to people, then all of a sudden they get an old ham bone thrown to them. Sheesh, I remember when bOOsh 43 threw a cupla of our border agents in gaol for shooting Illegal drug runners in the ar se.Soetoro's folks are no different. The WH-Senate-House all needs to be tarred and feathered and run out of town. Time to start over. But, IMO. US is past the point of no return.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- In Illinois and California, public servants skate in police abuse cases Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Will Utah be ground zero for nationwide gay marriage? Noah Rothman 5 hours ago
- Virginia cops hoping to bust teen for child pornography by, er, taking photos of his erect penis Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- NYT: Chelsea Clinton gets $75K per speech Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Ted Cruz declines to follow Palin’s lead in calling for Obama’s impeachment Allahpundit 7 hours ago