Jon Hammar, a former Marine who served in Afghanistan and Iraq, is being held in a notorious Mexican prison where Zetas gang members hold power. His crime? Declaring an antique shotgun to Mexican officials after registering the gun with U.S. Customs Agents on his way to Costa Rica. Hammar has been in a prison in Mexico for months now and this week, his parents got an extortion call demanding they wire thousands of dollars to the prison. Hammar spoke to his parents on the phone, saying he thought he was going to be killed. Hammar has been tortured during his...
In response to:
The problem was w/ the gun. The gangs are used to getting much better weapons than some old gun. It was an insult. Soetoro and Holder have been sending superior firepower to them. See, it's like feeding Dom Perignon and Beluga caviar to people, then all of a sudden they get an old ham bone thrown to them. Sheesh, I remember when bOOsh 43 threw a cupla of our border agents in gaol for shooting Illegal drug runners in the ar se.Soetoro's folks are no different. The WH-Senate-House all needs to be tarred and feathered and run out of town. Time to start over. But, IMO. US is past the point of no return.
- Video: Months later, ObamaCare exchanges still aren’t working properly Ed Morrissey 24 minutes ago
- The obligatory “LA woman in labor can’t cross street because of Obama’s motorcade” post Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Time: The West is losing Cold War II Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Arizona inmate takes nearly two hours to die by lethal injection in botched execution Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- ISIS reportedly orders women and girls of Mosul to undergo ‘genital mutilation’ Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- WaPo editorial: Why is the world ignoring Hamas’ depravity? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago