Polls close starting at 7pm with Indiana, Kentucky, Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, Vermont and Virginia. Two of these states - Florida and Virginia - in the first wave of closures are pretty key swing states,...
If Obama/Davis Soetoro should win tonight, America will deserve going over the cliff. It will not be worth saving. Many of his voters are the breeders anyway.(they'll be the majority soon) Cloning themselves.Parasites living off the taxpayers and having the right to vote. Multiple times.
Welcome to Townhall's LIVE elections coverage page. In addition to our live results pages - which you can navigate through here - we'll be providing you with running commentary from the Townhall team and a special live preview of the Hughnivision, an online stream of radio host Hugh Hewitt's show, which will provide additional news and views from Guy Benson and Hot Air's Ed Morrissey.
- Israel shoots down Hamas drone as escalation continues Ed Morrissey 3 minutes ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Video: Nothing to see here: Obama is “Faithfully executing the laws” Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- Congressman Bob Goodlattte assures us that there is no impeachment in the offing Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- The border crisis isn’t Obama’s Katrina – it’s worse Noah Rothman 16 hours ago
- Uh oh: Moscow claims Ukraine attack inside Russian territory killed civilians Noah Rothman 18 hours ago