In case you haven't checked lately, the U.S. National Debt has hit a whopping $16.8 trillion and is climbing higher by the second. To make matters worse, President Obama recently proposed another increase in spending for his 2014 budget. Why? He doesn't think Washingon has a spending problem and neither do many of his fellow Democrats helping to push his agenda.
Call them the debt crisis dissenters.
The two parties are miles apart on how to cut the deficit and national debt: Republicans want to slash spending even more. Democrats want to raise revenue.
- Gallup: Americans trust in the media matches historic low Noah Rothman 42 mins ago
- Obama’s administration at war with itself over ISIS strategy Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Video: Biggest insurer in MN pulling out of state exchange Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- House passes bill authorizing Obama to train Syria’s “moderate” rebels, with most Republicans voting yes Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- John Kerry to Code Pink: If you care about women, you should want to fight ISIS Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Poll: Republican Cory Gardner now leads Mark Udall by one in Colorado Senate race Allahpundit 4 hours ago