Mark Mattioli on Monday in Hartford, Connecticut speaking in front of a gun violence task force. Mattioli receives a standing ovation at the end of his testimony in which he declares that more gun laws are not the solution--the massacres are only the "symptom" he says.
In response to:
He has taken everything else why not? Money (he stole 20,000 dollars worth of my GM bonds(and I a disabled veteran) and gave it to the Unions), He has stolen liberty thru various means to spy on all of us--drones, banking, health care(doctors squealing on us in violation of HIPA laws.) He is a serial liar. Who is he where does he come from and what are his real goals--he doesn't care a hoot about you. He has lied, cheated, and stolen to get where he is some great guy.
- Watch ISIS’s Hollywood movie trailer goading U.S. to again invade Iraq Noah Rothman 30 mins ago
- VA whistleblower: IG “softened” report on veteran deaths Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- LA Senate poll: Landrieu stuck in the mid-40′s, undecideds strongly disapprove of Obama Guy Benson 1 hour ago
- Luis Gutierrez: I have a duty to protect America, which is why I can’t support a border security bill Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Iowa’s Joni Ernst isn’t out yet: New poll shows her with a majority support Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Gates: No “hope of success” against ISIS without boots on the ground Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago