Liberalism offers up a utopian vision of the world and then invites its practitioners to feel good about themselves for embracing it. Not only does this beautiful fantasy world never come to pass, liberalism fails to address the root causes of the problems it sets out to solve while creating whole new disasters in the process. In other words, it's a never ending circle. There's a problem, liberalism is offered up as the solution, it doesn't work and creates more problems, for which liberalism is offered up as the solution, etc., etc., etc. until you're starving, bankrupt, or your society...
Blue dodger the election was won with a 99% voting pattern for blacks, 85% pattern for hispanics, and 65% for single females. These are the people electing your government who in turn gives them freebies to live a life of squalor, immorality, and disease. Good choice for the rest of us who work hard and pay the bills.
- Video: MNsure renewal process nonexistent Ed Morrissey 10 mins ago
- Pentagon: ‘Years’ of war ahead in Syria and Iraq Noah Rothman 51 mins ago
- Carson: “Likelihood is strong” that I’ll run for President in 2016 Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- TEMS Tuesday: Andrew Malcolm, Sen. James Inhofe, Salena Zito Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Sisi: Egypt backs US strikes on ISIS, will participate in coalition, if … Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Video: Israel shoots down Syrian jet over Golan Heights Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago