Retired Adm. Mike Mullen stuck to that rule when he rolled out an independent review, led by former Ambassador Thomas Pickering, on the Sept. 11 attack on the U.S. special mission in Benghazi, Libya, that led to the murder of four Americans -- Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens, Sean Smith, Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty. "The attacks in Benghazi were security related," Mullen said, "and responsibility for the loss of life, the injuries and damage to U.S. facilities, rests completely and solely with the terrorists...
There will never be any answers for Benghazi just as there will never be any answers for fast and furious both of these actions directed by the White House and the Department of Justice would be criminal offenses and any Republican administration what we have now is it administration that can kill or maim with impunity. If the facts were ever to come out the only punishment would be hanging for treason.
When terrorists attack Americans, Washington should always follow this simple rule: Blame the terrorists first.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Advice to campaigning Democrats: Maybe avoid mentioning the term economic “recovery” Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- Western states debate retaking control of federal lands Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Reflecting on Kelo nine years later Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Video: Obama signs bill blocking Iranian UN envoy from entry Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- MSNBC host debates Michele Fiore on Bundy ranch. Does not fare well. Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago