As to current events the President should look at the PIIGS (Portugal, Ireland, Italy, Greece and Spain). They are in the position they are due to uncontrolled spending on unaffordable Pensions and Welfare. The UK is paying off a huge debt accumulated once more by Labour pursuing the self same policies being followed by Obama. Bottom line folks you cannot spend what you do not have, you cannot recover by taking money out of the economy by excessive borrowing and you cannot reduce debt by borrowing more. It is simple basic economics, Obama clearly missed that lesson at college!
- Video: Nothing to see here: Obama is “Faithfully executing the laws” Jazz Shaw 52 minutes ago
- Congressman Bob Goodlattte assures us that there is no impeachment in the offing Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- The border crisis isn’t Obama’s Katrina – it’s worse Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Uh oh: Moscow claims Ukraine attack inside Russian territory killed civilians Noah Rothman 5 hours ago
- The Lerner Files: “smidgens upon smidgens” of corruption Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Afghan interpreters who aided US in danger of being left behind Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago