This President is driven by blind ideology, there is no possibility that he will move to the centre, there is no possibility that he will cut discretionary spending, nor that he will make any attempt to reduce the debt or deficit by cutting ANY expenditure. Like most on the Left he is wedded to the notion that the "rich" are in some way responsible for the poverty of others, and that the only way to to reduce the debt and deficit is to take the wealth of those who work hard and redistribute it to those not prepared to work and support themselves and their family. Where the President falls down is that he fails to look at current events and history.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Former loathsome nanny-state mayor confuses blogger with second awesome move this summer Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Video: Army Medal of Honor recipient breaks gavel at New York Stock Exchange Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Senate analysis: What does “success” look like for the GOP in 2014? Guy Benson 4 hours ago
- Could a Republican president gut ObamaCare without action from Congress or the Supreme Court? Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Rubio: Immigration reform won’t happen for another 10 years unless border security comes first Allahpundit 5 hours ago