This President is driven by blind ideology, there is no possibility that he will move to the centre, there is no possibility that he will cut discretionary spending, nor that he will make any attempt to reduce the debt or deficit by cutting ANY expenditure. Like most on the Left he is wedded to the notion that the "rich" are in some way responsible for the poverty of others, and that the only way to to reduce the debt and deficit is to take the wealth of those who work hard and redistribute it to those not prepared to work and support themselves and their family. Where the President falls down is that he fails to look at current events and history.
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 13:1–23 Ed Morrissey 42 minutes ago
- ICE has the chance to catch Jose Antonio Vargas RIGHT NOW Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- WMD in Iraq a rather nuanced issue Ed Morrissey 16 hours ago
- Perry: Rand Paul’s position on Iraq is “disheartening … curiously blind” Ed Morrissey 17 hours ago