This President is driven by blind ideology, there is no possibility that he will move to the centre, there is no possibility that he will cut discretionary spending, nor that he will make any attempt to reduce the debt or deficit by cutting ANY expenditure. Like most on the Left he is wedded to the notion that the "rich" are in some way responsible for the poverty of others, and that the only way to to reduce the debt and deficit is to take the wealth of those who work hard and redistribute it to those not prepared to work and support themselves and their family. Where the President falls down is that he fails to look at current events and history.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014