This President is driven by blind ideology, there is no possibility that he will move to the centre, there is no possibility that he will cut discretionary spending, nor that he will make any attempt to reduce the debt or deficit by cutting ANY expenditure. Like most on the Left he is wedded to the notion that the "rich" are in some way responsible for the poverty of others, and that the only way to to reduce the debt and deficit is to take the wealth of those who work hard and redistribute it to those not prepared to work and support themselves and their family. Where the President falls down is that he fails to look at current events and history.
- How many people have died from GM ignition-switch defect? Ed Morrissey 18 minutes ago
- Scott Brown “officially” thinking about running for Senate in New Hampshire Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Malaysia: Flight 370 signals continued for more than seven hours Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Bobby Jindal hits the trail in New Hampshire Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 17 hours ago
- This HHS official’s resignation letter says everything you’ve ever thought about bureaucracy Mary Katharine Ham 17 hours ago