This President is driven by blind ideology, there is no possibility that he will move to the centre, there is no possibility that he will cut discretionary spending, nor that he will make any attempt to reduce the debt or deficit by cutting ANY expenditure. Like most on the Left he is wedded to the notion that the "rich" are in some way responsible for the poverty of others, and that the only way to to reduce the debt and deficit is to take the wealth of those who work hard and redistribute it to those not prepared to work and support themselves and their family. Where the President falls down is that he fails to look at current events and history.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Video: “The Newsroom” final season invites you to relive hackneyed debates of 2013 Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Video: First case of Ebola found in the US Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Romney on 2016: “We’ve got a lot of people looking at the race. We’ll see what happens.” Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- NFL apologizes for penalizing player who prayed in end zone Jeff Dunetz 7 hours ago
- Should the next AG be … Republican? Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago