This story was initially broken by the Daily Caller, it was then taken up belatedly by Fox News. The initial response from Menendez was somewhat similar to that of John Edwards to allegations by the Enquirer, Edwards ended up in Court. Both cases involve malfeasance in public office, both involve financial wrong doing and both would appear to revolve around sex. That said they are in many ways no worse than many powerful men on both sides of the Political Spectrum, for me, however what makes Menendez's case worse even than Edwards is the involvement of underage girls in a poor country. When this broke he lambasted the news outlet that exposed him, it looks increasingly that this man has much to lose and must be made to pay.
- Christie, Cuomo enact stricter travel restrictions as new patient showed symptoms in NJ, tests negative Jazz Shaw 32 mins ago
- Study: Non-citizens are voting in federal elections — and probably tipped at least one Senate race to Democrats Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- HHS official to Congress: I’m totally in charge, but that doesn’t mean I can prioritize Ebola prep over puppet shows Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- All in: Democrats plan full-court press to defeat Walker Guy Benson 13 hours ago
- Oh, by the way: North Korea now knows how to build small nuclear warheads for delivery via ICBM Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Video: The ultimate Debbie Wasserman Schultz clip Allahpundit 14 hours ago