Sen. Susan Collins was the lone Republican standout when it came to drone policy questions at yesterday's hearing, and some defense analysts tell Townhall that the targeted killings program, even when U.S. citizens are on Obama's "kill list," has been and can continue to be an important weapon in the...
In response to:
I understand people supporting the drone attacks, I do. But when it comes to killing American Citizens that should cause everyone concern. Over half of the nation is, pardon the pun, up in arms over the Administrations attack on the 2nd Amendment, yet many of those same people seem happy to ignore the 5th Amendment. Now you either believe in the Constitution in its entirety or you scrap it in its entirety. If you find this worrying well it is, now is the time for Americans to decide, do you believe in the Bill of Rights and the Constitution or not.
Drone warfare and targeted killings of American citizens seem to be the one controversy conservatives and Republicans have given approval to throughout the nomination debates surrounding Obama CIA nominee John Brennan. The Obama Administration's targeted killing program has taken a back seat to intelligence leaks, counterterrorism strategy and interrogation tactics.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Super: NASA’s asteroid avoidance program is on par with the rest of the federal government Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Adrian Peterson: “I am, without a doubt, not a child abuser.” Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Video: Florida mom arrested, charged with child neglect for letting her seven-year-old have a sip of whiskey Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Officer in Daniele Watts handcuff incident was responding to a call Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Friendly reminder: Republicans could absolutely fail to win the Senate Guy Benson 6 hours ago