Dr. Martin Luther King spoke of this “third party” as well – although not in those terms – saying that it “must be reminded that it is not the master or the servant of the state, but rather the conscience of...
Now, that does not mean that we can't "send a message" or let "them" know that we find the situation unacceptable. On the contrary, that is precisely what has been missing from the conservative side of the equation from the 60's up until the Tea Party. We need to stay involved and hold feet to the fire constantly - conservatives are decades behind on this. Just please, for the love of all that is good - don't let anyone fool you into throwing your vote away.
According to the latest polls, only one percent of voters will cast their ballot for a third party candidate, which means that all the talk of a protest vote against the two main parties will amount to little or nothing. Yet there is already a viable third party in America. It simply needs to awaken to its calling.
- Oklahoma will charge homeowners who generate their own power Jazz Shaw 49 minutes ago
- Modern tales of the Good Samaritan Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Gosnell Movie crosses the million-dollar mark Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey 15 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 19 hours ago