Dr. Martin Luther King spoke of this “third party” as well – although not in those terms – saying that it “must be reminded that it is not the master or the servant of the state, but rather the conscience of...
Think carefully before you vote. There are two outcomes to this election - and only two. In our political system, the presidential election is a binary dilemma - meaning we must choose between two options. Many times the choice is one of the "lesser of two evils" sort, but that doesn't change the fact that at this point, only Obama or Romney can win. If you don't vote for Romney, that simply means that you did not do all that you could have when the choice could not have been clearer and the consequences could not have been more dire.
According to the latest polls, only one percent of voters will cast their ballot for a third party candidate, which means that all the talk of a protest vote against the two main parties will amount to little or nothing. Yet there is already a viable third party in America. It simply needs to awaken to its calling.
- Joni Ernst will miss two weeks on the campaign trail… to serve in uniform Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- UN Security Council issues non-binding call for cease fire in Gaza Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- UAW decides to skip election and form union at VW anyway Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Pelosi’s office retreats on Hobby Lobby “ban” claim Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Solar panel company pocketing govt subsidy cash intended for homeowners Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Look how the Export-Import Bank is using your tax money Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago