Dr. Martin Luther King spoke of this “third party” as well – although not in those terms – saying that it “must be reminded that it is not the master or the servant of the state, but rather the conscience of...
Think carefully before you vote. There are two outcomes to this election - and only two. In our political system, the presidential election is a binary dilemma - meaning we must choose between two options. Many times the choice is one of the "lesser of two evils" sort, but that doesn't change the fact that at this point, only Obama or Romney can win. If you don't vote for Romney, that simply means that you did not do all that you could have when the choice could not have been clearer and the consequences could not have been more dire.
According to the latest polls, only one percent of voters will cast their ballot for a third party candidate, which means that all the talk of a protest vote against the two main parties will amount to little or nothing. Yet there is already a viable third party in America. It simply needs to awaken to its calling.
- National Journal: Hillary resets on Russia Ed Morrissey 41 minutes ago
- US to give up control over Internet Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Flight 370 dropped to 5,000 feet to evade radar Ed Morrissey 2 hour ago
- Crimea declares independence, applies for Russian reunion Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Erika Johnsen 14 hours ago
- Venezuela to US: You should probably come participate in a “peace commission” on all this violence you’ve caused Erika Johnsen 16 hours ago