I stopped giving money to the GOP in 2011. They are mostly just RINOs pushing RINO candidates on us. I give only to specific candidates. And you are correct: the GOP establishment is: "Worse even then the Democrats, they move in sheep's clothing, deceiving the voting base with claims of support for limited government while executing the opposite." RIGHT ON!!
During the 2012 election cycle, Tea Partiers were told by their supposed betters that their ignorance of everyday politics meant that they should take a back seat to the Republican Party establishment. Brandishing the so-called Buckley Rule with quasi-religious fervor -- the notion that Republicans should run the most conservative candidate who can win -- the establishment GOP proclaimed that the only presidential candidate who could win was Republican Gov. Mitt Romney of Massachusetts. They suggested that four-term former Wisconsin Governor Tommy Thompson was a shoe-in for the Senate. They explained that the Tea Party was responsible for failed Senate candidates...
- Poll: As Scott Brown pounds on immigration, NH Senate race closes to statistical tie Guy Benson 48 mins ago
- Conservative columnists agree: Go to war in Iraq and Syria, don’t occupy them Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Hagel: ISIS beyond “just a terrorist group … imminent threat” Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Want to go blind with rage? Read this letter from ISIS to the Foley family Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- “Direct invasion”: Aid convoy enters Ukraine Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago