I stopped giving money to the GOP in 2011. They are mostly just RINOs pushing RINO candidates on us. I give only to specific candidates. And you are correct: the GOP establishment is: "Worse even then the Democrats, they move in sheep's clothing, deceiving the voting base with claims of support for limited government while executing the opposite." RIGHT ON!!
During the 2012 election cycle, Tea Partiers were told by their supposed betters that their ignorance of everyday politics meant that they should take a back seat to the Republican Party establishment. Brandishing the so-called Buckley Rule with quasi-religious fervor -- the notion that Republicans should run the most conservative candidate who can win -- the establishment GOP proclaimed that the only presidential candidate who could win was Republican Gov. Mitt Romney of Massachusetts. They suggested that four-term former Wisconsin Governor Tommy Thompson was a shoe-in for the Senate. They explained that the Tea Party was responsible for failed Senate candidates...
- “We need a national conversation…” Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Will 2014 be the year that Jews support the GOP? Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- Flashpoint Hong Kong: China rules out democracy for the former British territory Noah Rothman 16 hours ago
- Your tax dollars at work: PBS to air pro-abortion “After Tiller” movie tomorrow Dustin Siggins 18 hours ago
- NFL Regular Season open thread Jazz Shaw 19 hours ago