I stopped giving money to the GOP in 2011. They are mostly just RINOs pushing RINO candidates on us. I give only to specific candidates. And you are correct: the GOP establishment is: "Worse even then the Democrats, they move in sheep's clothing, deceiving the voting base with claims of support for limited government while executing the opposite." RIGHT ON!!
During the 2012 election cycle, Tea Partiers were told by their supposed betters that their ignorance of everyday politics meant that they should take a back seat to the Republican Party establishment. Brandishing the so-called Buckley Rule with quasi-religious fervor -- the notion that Republicans should run the most conservative candidate who can win -- the establishment GOP proclaimed that the only presidential candidate who could win was Republican Gov. Mitt Romney of Massachusetts. They suggested that four-term former Wisconsin Governor Tommy Thompson was a shoe-in for the Senate. They explained that the Tea Party was responsible for failed Senate candidates...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Video: The solution to the campus sexual assault crisis Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Obama’s ISIS Tap Dance Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Rumor du jour: House GOP working on “punishment” for votes against Boehner as Speaker Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- Ukraine, rebels agree on buffer zone, withdrawal of foreign troops and “mercenaries” Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago
- Could Louisiana elect an 87 year old Democrat felon to Congress? Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago