In response to:
It was inevitable that once America became post-Christian & once they began to say that what the Bible declared as sins are not just acceptable, but legally protected behavior, then Christians that follow Biblical teachings would come under "hate crimes" prosecution for following Biblical rules rather than the new acceptable society rules. Jesus himself told his followers that in this world, they would be persecuted just like he was persecuted. Demonic forces hate Godly forces and will figure out ways to try and kill or silence God's Word & those that believe in God's Word. Homosexuality is a sin and if you don't accept that behavior as OK, you can expect persecution. This is just a taste of what is to come for Christians in America. It will get much worse, even if it causes the government to violate our Constitutional freedom of religion & even if it would be something that our Founding Fathers would be against, since the Constitution today is for all practical purposes dead.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014