In response to:
It was inevitable that once America became post-Christian & once they began to say that what the Bible declared as sins are not just acceptable, but legally protected behavior, then Christians that follow Biblical teachings would come under "hate crimes" prosecution for following Biblical rules rather than the new acceptable society rules. Jesus himself told his followers that in this world, they would be persecuted just like he was persecuted. Demonic forces hate Godly forces and will figure out ways to try and kill or silence God's Word & those that believe in God's Word. Homosexuality is a sin and if you don't accept that behavior as OK, you can expect persecution. This is just a taste of what is to come for Christians in America. It will get much worse, even if it causes the government to violate our Constitutional freedom of religion & even if it would be something that our Founding Fathers would be against, since the Constitution today is for all practical purposes dead.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Obama’s law professor: There’s a “very high risk” that a federal court is going to gut ObamaCare Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- This is CNN: White gay man and black woman argue over who is ‘stealing’ the other’s culture Noah Rothman 10 hours ago
- Palin makes the case for impeaching Obama Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Video: Megyn Kelly vs. Nancy Pelosi on the Hobby Lobby ruling Allahpundit 12 hours ago