In response to:
It was inevitable that once America became post-Christian & once they began to say that what the Bible declared as sins are not just acceptable, but legally protected behavior, then Christians that follow Biblical teachings would come under "hate crimes" prosecution for following Biblical rules rather than the new acceptable society rules. Jesus himself told his followers that in this world, they would be persecuted just like he was persecuted. Demonic forces hate Godly forces and will figure out ways to try and kill or silence God's Word & those that believe in God's Word. Homosexuality is a sin and if you don't accept that behavior as OK, you can expect persecution. This is just a taste of what is to come for Christians in America. It will get much worse, even if it causes the government to violate our Constitutional freedom of religion & even if it would be something that our Founding Fathers would be against, since the Constitution today is for all practical purposes dead.
- Less than a week before the midterms, Obama backs off deportations of illegal immigrants Noah Rothman 21 mins ago
- Video: Doctor quarantined in California after return from Liberia Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Science: Nobel Prize-winning doctor backs Christie’s quarantine plan Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- The middle class can’t afford to live in liberal cities Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- In two New York districts, two trouncings to warm your heart Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago