In response to:

If God Doesn’t Judge Us, He’ll Have to Apologize to Sodom

Frank130 Wrote: Nov 18, 2012 6:45 PM
>90% of our Founding Fathers were Christian & of the <10% that weren't, they all had high respect for Biblical Principles anyways. However, nowadays I don't think even 30% of Americans are Christian and the other 70% have little respect for Biblical Principles. So I guess we are basically doomed to reap the whirlwind that our evils deeds are sowing to the wind. Sad to see such a great nation (never perfect, but it was great & it was greatly admired around the world) go down the drain in front of our eyes today.

I have to admit that when Obama “won” re-election I became more depressed than Madonna’s audience was when they were forced to watch her strip the other night. For God’s sake, Madonna, put some material on that mess, material girl. I guess she’s going to follow Cher’s path and torture us with her exhibitionism ‘til she takes the big dirt nap. Like a virgin? Yeah … right. More like a sturgeon. Hang it up, Madge … you’re scaring the children. Anyway, back to my post-election depression.

As I was saying, giddy I was not that Obama secured a second term via...