Speaker John Boehner finally declared this week that President Obama's goal over the next few years is to "annihilate" the GOP. Wow, he finally figured that out. And to reporters about his ticket's defeat in November, Rep. Paul Ryan stated that there was a failure to turn potential Republican voters out -- again, another "ah ha" moment.What is really going on is that the more old-time Republican Establishment is starting to realize that simply playing the same old game against a new, brilliant and Democratic political juggernaut led by their symbol of success, President Obama, will likely yield the...
Reading through most of the comments below tells me that more & more of the GOP are finally aware that the Establishment part of the GOP are corrupt & are part of the problem rather than part of the solution for our nation's woes. That's the good news. The bad news is that it might be still too little too late to save the GOP & our nation from collapse. Somehow the GOP has to be reformed into a small government, Constitution loving Party or it has to die & be replaced by a Party that does want to be for small, Constitutional government. One way or the other (via fiscal collapse of the nation or reform of the GOP), the era of ever bigger government has to end.
- Could Oregon’s First Lady sink the Governor next month? Jazz Shaw 42 mins ago
- Oh my: Cory Gardner 46, Mark Udall 39 in Colorado Senate race Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Conservative Jeb Hensarling: The GOP agenda next year should include a “vibrant” guest-worker program for low-skilled workers Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Meanwhile in Israel, Hamas claims responsibility for attack in Jerusalem Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Reuters: Suspect in Ottawa attack identified, was a Canadian convert to Islam Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- New James O’Keefe video: Lefty organizers in Colorado wouldn’t support voter fraud on Mark Udall’s behalf, would they? Allahpundit 3 hours ago