In response to:
The USA cannot repay its debt and US Dollars & US Treasury debt obligations will one day crash when enough people wake up to that fact. And people will eventually wake up if Washington continues to spend beyond its means & continues to create money out of thin air. Since I don't see Washington changing policies any time soon, the only "safe haven" will prove to be things of intrinsic value. I don't see stability ahead & the Federal Reserve cannot keep interest rates artificially at zero forever... yet they must stay at zero or we default on our debt.
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago