In response to:
The USA cannot repay its debt and US Dollars & US Treasury debt obligations will one day crash when enough people wake up to that fact. And people will eventually wake up if Washington continues to spend beyond its means & continues to create money out of thin air. Since I don't see Washington changing policies any time soon, the only "safe haven" will prove to be things of intrinsic value. I don't see stability ahead & the Federal Reserve cannot keep interest rates artificially at zero forever... yet they must stay at zero or we default on our debt.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Meet the laywers defending “campus rapists” Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Iran executes 967th person under Hassan Rouhani. And it’s a woman Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Chris McDaniel appeal rejected in state supreme court Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- Video: Palin-bashing CNN anchor claimed Michelle Obama signed bill into law Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago
- Everything is changing after Ferguson, and it should Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago