In response to:
The USA cannot repay its debt and US Dollars & US Treasury debt obligations will one day crash when enough people wake up to that fact. And people will eventually wake up if Washington continues to spend beyond its means & continues to create money out of thin air. Since I don't see Washington changing policies any time soon, the only "safe haven" will prove to be things of intrinsic value. I don't see stability ahead & the Federal Reserve cannot keep interest rates artificially at zero forever... yet they must stay at zero or we default on our debt.
- Christie: I am certainly unimpressed with Obama’s leadership on ISIS Ed Morrissey 32 mins ago
- Secret Service missed an armed ex-con … in elevator … with President Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- NY Gov candidate deploys new version of “Daisy” ad Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- WaPo/ABC poll shows 50% support Obama’s handling of ISIS now Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Video: “The Newsroom” final season invites you to relive hackneyed debates of 2013 Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago