In response to:
The USA cannot repay its debt and US Dollars & US Treasury debt obligations will one day crash when enough people wake up to that fact. And people will eventually wake up if Washington continues to spend beyond its means & continues to create money out of thin air. Since I don't see Washington changing policies any time soon, the only "safe haven" will prove to be things of intrinsic value. I don't see stability ahead & the Federal Reserve cannot keep interest rates artificially at zero forever... yet they must stay at zero or we default on our debt.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Media Matters not super-keen on SEIU unionizing its employees Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Video: How removing one regulation created hundreds of jobs in Mississippi Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- The EPA confirms: GHG emissions are down, largely thanks to… Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- CBO: Uhm, about Obama’s FY2015 budget proposal… it’s way more expensive than the White House claimed Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- Jay Carney: The toughest interview Obama had in 2012 was with … Jon Stewart Allahpundit 12 hours ago