In response to:
The USA cannot repay its debt and US Dollars & US Treasury debt obligations will one day crash when enough people wake up to that fact. And people will eventually wake up if Washington continues to spend beyond its means & continues to create money out of thin air. Since I don't see Washington changing policies any time soon, the only "safe haven" will prove to be things of intrinsic value. I don't see stability ahead & the Federal Reserve cannot keep interest rates artificially at zero forever... yet they must stay at zero or we default on our debt.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014