I think the last straw was the 64 election of LBJ, and all that it brought with it. The only reason I've continued to battle on is that I have loathed the left from the first instant I discovered who they were, what they had done up to that point, what they were doing at the time of my discovery and what they have done since. Permit me a boxing metaphor. You're the corner man, it's the 8th Round, your guy is hopelessly behind on points, he has a cut over his eve that the ref has been watching carefully. As the bell rings for the 9th Round you pat your guy on the butt and send him out with one final instruction - keep punchin. At 1:20 seconds of the round your guy lands a haymaker and down goes the other guy. Your guy is energized by the knockdown and ends up winning by KO. Unfortunately, that's kind of where we find ourselves at, as we speak. I say, KEEP PUNCHIN. You never know when da woim might toin, and we pull the chestnuts out of the fire.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- GAO to audit Oregon’s failed ObamaCare exchange site Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Video: Chris Matthews attempts a do-over during his live show Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- FL-13 special election: Jolly wins! Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- Finally: “Frozen,” the honest trailer Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Union leaders: Man, this Keystone XL decision just “reeks of politics” Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago