This is a perfect example of the "repetition reflex" tactic that was used during the early days of the anti communist movement. They would say that we (the anti communists) were not just as bad as the communists - - - but worse. While at the same time they were reaching out to the communists in a purposeful way to emphasize agreements rather than disagreements. A never ending list of conferences with the communists, and, in the case of the good communists, like Marshall Tito, give him some of our money. They claimed at the time that this tactic was responsible for avoiding a nuclear holocaust. Here's the point; if this approach was that good, good enough to avoid a nuclear catastrophe, WHY THEN DID THEY NOT USE THAT ULTRA SUCCESSFUL approach on US, the conservatives? Because they knew that it was total nonsense, PERIOD. I'm looking forward to your follow up article about how WE react to what I believe are your accurate conclusions. More meet'n, eat'n an retreat'n? - - - - New definition of the word optimist - - - A pregnant conservative.......
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 mins ago
- John Roberts doesn’t believe either Scalia or Ginsburg could be confirmed today Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Publisher rips New York Times for snubbing David Limbaugh’s book Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- How to lose a war before it begins Noah Rothman 4 hours ago
- Putin: I could have troops in Kiev… Warsaw and Bucharest Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- NFL Week 3 open thread Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago