I am all but certain that Obama and the Dems are destroying our economy on purpose. I did not buy into this belief for about two years of "The Ones" reign, but slowly I saw what was happening. He is not stupid, to the contrary, he is an evil, arrogant narcissist bent upon turning our great Nation, and its People, into poor, centrally controlled sheep like creatures. His brilliant plan of putting more and more of us on the government "dole," and destroying our economy by increasing our debt to a Greece like amount is working and is right on target. American will not survive in anywhere near its current form if he is reelected for four more years. It may not be too late now, but it will be by then. "God helps those that help themselves."
Stocks loved today’s jobs report, rising well over 200 points at this writing. But equities may be suffering from a certain irrational exuberance. Yes, nonfarm payrolls rose by 163,000 in July. That’s better than the prior two months and probably signals no double-dip recession -- at least for now.
But there are a lot of negatives in this report.
For one, the small-business household survey dropped 195,000. That’s what drove the unemployment rate up to 8.3 percent. These two factors virtually cancel out the better-than-expected rise in nonfarm payrolls.
By the way, the labor force shrunk...
- Study: Non-citizens are voting in federal elections — and probably tipped at least one Senate race to Democrats Allahpundit 32 mins ago
- HHS official to Congress: I’m totally in charge, but that doesn’t mean I can prioritize Ebola prep over puppet shows Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- All in: Democrats plan full-court press to defeat Walker Guy Benson 1 hour ago
- Oh, by the way: North Korea now knows how to build small nuclear warheads for delivery via ICBM Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: The ultimate Debbie Wasserman Schultz clip Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- DHS auditor: It’s not your imagination, we aren’t prepared for a pandemic Noah Rothman 3 hours ago