I am all but certain that Obama and the Dems are destroying our economy on purpose. I did not buy into this belief for about two years of "The Ones" reign, but slowly I saw what was happening. He is not stupid, to the contrary, he is an evil, arrogant narcissist bent upon turning our great Nation, and its People, into poor, centrally controlled sheep like creatures. His brilliant plan of putting more and more of us on the government "dole," and destroying our economy by increasing our debt to a Greece like amount is working and is right on target. American will not survive in anywhere near its current form if he is reelected for four more years. It may not be too late now, but it will be by then. "God helps those that help themselves."
Stocks loved today’s jobs report, rising well over 200 points at this writing. But equities may be suffering from a certain irrational exuberance. Yes, nonfarm payrolls rose by 163,000 in July. That’s better than the prior two months and probably signals no double-dip recession -- at least for now.
But there are a lot of negatives in this report.
For one, the small-business household survey dropped 195,000. That’s what drove the unemployment rate up to 8.3 percent. These two factors virtually cancel out the better-than-expected rise in nonfarm payrolls.
By the way, the labor force shrunk...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Scarborough: A certain network should cover Bridgegate clearing as much as allegations Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Remind me again, why isn’t Condi Rice running for president? Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Following Scotland’s lead: 25% of USA residents open to breaking away Noah Rothman 11 hours ago
- Video: Does watching NFL games make you an ‘enabler’ of domestic violence? Guy Benson 12 hours ago
- Video: Remy solves “the ISIS crisis” as only he can Allahpundit 13 hours ago