Obama Cuts Medicare – Again!

Frank1017 Wrote: Mar 23, 2013 9:03 PM
"We" reelected him and we will receive exactly what we voted for. "Hope" everyone that voted for him enjoys the ride. Boy, there are going to be some shocked idiots out there!
You are kidding, right? The VAT is the reason the European Union has full employment, and such a robust economy, right? No one, with at least average IQ, except an IMF economist who very likely believes in a one world socialist government, can support more taxes on productive workers. Never in our history has the saying, "the power to tax is the power to destroy," been so true.
Poor America; we elect, for the second time, a truly psychopathic liar as our President, and now this female clown proves to everyone how mentality defective she really is. What a mess! If I were a Democrat, I would be so proud.

Gingrich Fights for Semi-Automatic Guns

Frank1017 Wrote: Jan 26, 2013 4:18 PM
Why does any American even pay any attention to this English Zombie that is over here living in freedom because Americans have fought and died in two WW's to save their Limey butts? I would vote, "never again." "When we have guns, we are citizens; when we don't, we are subjects."

Surviving the Government Super Storm

Frank1017 Wrote: Jan 23, 2013 5:36 PM
I am certain that we have reached "the tipping point," with the majority believing in "Santa Obama." The 2014 elections will confirm this, or perhaps more will wake up to our great danger? I do believe that we are now overcome with "takers," and that America is in for a long, terrible winter time.

The David Keene I Know

Frank1017 Wrote: Jan 17, 2013 8:02 PM
It is all but impossible for conservatives to understand the hatred that the hard core left feels for us. I am referring to the leadership of the "progressive" movement, and not the majority of the nice, liberal dupes that vote for Obama, etc. The way that their brains process events is entirely different from the way we do. We look at history, and understand what a remarkable thing our Republic is. We see how very rare it is for humans to enjoy individual liberty, and we also clearly see it being taken away bit by bit. There is just no way I can figure out to get them to understand. As Franklin told a lady when asked; "Sir, what kind of government are you giving us?" "Madam, we are giving you a Republic, if you can keep it."
If Bishop Jackson is correct about America's Blacks voting against Obama, I will begin to believe in miracles. My best guess is that the Black turnout will not be as large as it was in 2008, but of those that do vote 95% will still back him. They do the same for any Dem, but probably more so because of his race. Any other result will send terrific shock waves all through the Dem Party!

The Lord of the Flies Administration

Frank1017 Wrote: Oct 30, 2012 10:58 PM
Hey nyc, if BHO does win he is going to inherit a mighty big mess. Will he be able to blame that on, Bush? How much longer do you believe that we can continue to borrow almost $4 BILLION each and every day? Bet you will not answer that question. Socialist/Marxist economics makes us all equally poor and desperate with no "hope" for our futures. The only exception to that is the elites in Washington and their selected comrades. They set themselves up nicely on our labor and money. Study and open your mind some, and you will understand the truth of what I have said. America's free enterprise system has produced more goods, and a better quality of life for far more people than any other economic system ever devised.
What happens is that the Dems have a lock on political power. That is their goal, and they are well on the way to achieving it. Mitt is not perfect, but another four years of BHO is the end of any "hope" for America.

The Jobs Report Bad News

Frank1017 Wrote: Aug 04, 2012 4:20 PM
I am all but certain that Obama and the Dems are destroying our economy on purpose. I did not buy into this belief for about two years of "The Ones" reign, but slowly I saw what was happening. He is not stupid, to the contrary, he is an evil, arrogant narcissist bent upon turning our great Nation, and its People, into poor, centrally controlled sheep like creatures. His brilliant plan of putting more and more of us on the government "dole," and destroying our economy by increasing our debt to a Greece like amount is working and is right on target. American will not survive in anywhere near its current form if he is reelected for four more years. It may not be too late now, but it will be by then. "God helps those that help themselves."

The First Solar Swindle

Frank1017 Wrote: Jul 21, 2012 6:13 PM
I "assume" that all of this information has been sent on to the proper House committee chairman, and that they too are investigating these crimes against the American taxpayers. We know that nothing can be done to bring these criminals to justice until a new AG and DOJ is in place beginning in 2013. If Obama is reelected, I just cannot see that we will survive as a free and prosperous Nation. The Chicago crime syndicate has exceeded my wildest fears. I knew it would be terrible, but my limited imagination could not even begin to grasp the real meaning of Obama's election. Thank you Marita, and God help the United States. But first, we must help ourselves!