Congressional Republicans should look at their party's loss in the presidential election as liberating. They surely now understand that the strategy of soft-pedaling Obama's record and agenda doesn't work. They surely grasp that its fear of calling President Obama out on his real intentions and the disastrous consequences of his destructive policies just plays into his hands and enables the advancement...
In response to:
Barry does have an agenda and it is called communism. Recall that he has been endorsed by Castro, Chavez, and America's communist party, and the Russian Pravda recently laughed how America's illiterates elected a hard-core communist. If anybody knows communism, it is the Russians. Barry was indoctrinated by Bill Ayers and Frank Marshall Davis, Soviet agent and likely Barry's real father. Of course Barry's and Moochelle's vision of communism in America is that everybody will be equally poor and miserable with the exception of them. Hence their plans for a 20-day $4M Hawaiian vaction, all paid for by us commoners.
We can get back to discussing GOP minority constituent recruitment soon, but in the meantime, we have a fiscal cliff issue that beckons -- the real fiscal cliff (America's imminent financial collapse), not the government shutdown molehill everyone is agonizing over.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Yep: MSNBC would react quite differently if Tea Partiers threw rocks at them Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Finally: George W. Bush takes the ALS Ice Bucket challenge Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- WaPo/ABC poll: Majority approves of airstrikes in Iraq … Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Report: Two times as many British Muslims fighting for ISIS as with U.K. armed forces Noah Rothman 4 hours ago
- All in: Red-state Democrat Mark Pryor launches rare pro-ObamaCare midterm ad Allahpundit 4 hours ago