Congressional Republicans should look at their party's loss in the presidential election as liberating. They surely now understand that the strategy of soft-pedaling Obama's record and agenda doesn't work. They surely grasp that its fear of calling President Obama out on his real intentions and the disastrous consequences of his destructive policies just plays into his hands and enables the advancement...
In response to:
Barry does have an agenda and it is called communism. Recall that he has been endorsed by Castro, Chavez, and America's communist party, and the Russian Pravda recently laughed how America's illiterates elected a hard-core communist. If anybody knows communism, it is the Russians. Barry was indoctrinated by Bill Ayers and Frank Marshall Davis, Soviet agent and likely Barry's real father. Of course Barry's and Moochelle's vision of communism in America is that everybody will be equally poor and miserable with the exception of them. Hence their plans for a 20-day $4M Hawaiian vaction, all paid for by us commoners.
We can get back to discussing GOP minority constituent recruitment soon, but in the meantime, we have a fiscal cliff issue that beckons -- the real fiscal cliff (America's imminent financial collapse), not the government shutdown molehill everyone is agonizing over.
- WH to reporters: Don’t talk to people attending Mary Burke rally Ed Morrissey 24 mins ago
- Chris Matthews: Didn’t Obama tell us it was “unlikely” Ebola would come to America? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: Cop tases 62-year-old woman — while she’s walking away from him Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- US: Our collateral damage policies don’t apply to Syria, Iraq air strikes Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Clapper to intel community: You’ve done great work … on ISIS Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Cindy Sheehan: Let’s face it, some liberals support Obama’s wars because of reverse racism Allahpundit 3 hours ago