On "Hardball," Chris Matthews was tingling away. It was an "amazing ceremony," he insisted. After an Obama clip, he said, "There was a moment in American history right there. Last week, when...
Chris Matthews must know that Barry Davis, Jr. fancies older white males and is desperately trying to get Barry's attention. It is not his leg that is tingling.
On September 14 at Andrews Air Force Base just outside the Washington Beltway, President Obama and Secretary of State Clinton welcomed home the remains of four Americans killed at our consulate in Benghazi, Libya. It was a moment of national mourning. The president was presidential, Mrs. Clinton, dignified. But for some journalists, it was, quite strangely and inappropriately something to view only through the tacky lens of politics.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Video: President shops at Gap same day his party loses bellwether election in swing state Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Sheila Jackson Lee: We’ve lasted some 400 years operating under the Constitution… Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- Sebelius: Why, no, we have no idea who’s paid for their ObamaCare plans Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Tesla: Chris Christie’s administration just blocked us from selling our cars in New Jersey Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Obama to Putin: It’s not too late to rethink this Crimea thing, you know Allahpundit 10 hours ago