As I reported yesterday, President Obama gave a full defense of UN Ambassador Susan Rice's explanation of the 9/11 attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi. As a reminder, Rice went on five different Sunday shows five days after the attack and blamed the attack on a YouTube video despite the administration knew the attack was carried out by terrorists within 24 hours. President Obama said yesterday that Rice was simply following direction from the White House to present intelligence to the country that had been handed to her. Obama also said Rice had "nothing to do with Benghazi."...
Speaking of security threats, why isn't the CIA investigating the unusually cosy Barry-Putin connection? Is poor Barry being blackmailed by Russians or is he simply repaying them for all their help in getting him into the White House? Only that could explain Barry's desperate pleading with Medvedev in the open mic moment: "Mr. Medvedev, please tell Mr. Putin to give me more time. I will have more flexibility after my re-election." It is quite clear that Barry is being pressured by Putin to do something that Americans would reject. Shouldn't the CIA or Congress worry why he is being pressured and what it is Russians want him to do?
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 34 minutes ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Welfare reform is officially on life support in NYC Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Why won’t the White House explain how off-budget ObamaCare money got spent? Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Are bans on high capacity magazines constitutional? Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago