For laughs, consult top producer Cappy McGarr, who insisted Ellen wasn't picked for political reasons: "The Kennedy Center is apolitical. We have had so many people who have their own brand and type of humor. We don't pick winners because of any advocacy they do. It is all about...
If Ellen Generate was not a lesbian, she would have no Hollywood career. She has little talent and no beauty, but what she has is a freak appeal and support of Hollywood homos. Indeed, for a lot of mediocrities in the show business becoming a homo is a calculated business move.
The PBS broadcast of the Kennedy Center's Mark Twain Prize on Oct. 30 was a festival of tributes to Ellen DeGeneres -- which is fine, since she is quite talented comically. But it wasn't so much a tribute for the comedy as it was for her pioneering work promoting homosexuality.
- Remembering James Foley and his work Ed Morrissey 32 mins ago
- NY Daily News cover blasts Obama for vacation return after Foley murder Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Dems fret that ISIS will force America to return to Iraq Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Video: Don Lemon claims “most people” can buy automatic weapons in America Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Video: The shooting of Kajieme Powell Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Perry grand juror also a Texas Democratic Party delegate? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago