Indeed, apparently Stevens' body was dragged through the streets........reminiscent of Blackhawk Down during the Clinton administration. Obama's and Clinton's statements in no way describe the outrage of the American people. On the other hand, Romney's statement that the atrocities, among other adjectives, were 'disgusting' is right on.
- Change: Obama set to delay executive amnesty until after the midterms? Allahpundit 20 mins ago
- End of an era: Chelsea Clinton leaves NBC Ed Morrissey 59 mins ago
- Inside the collapse of Obama’s Syria ‘strategy’ Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Politico, WaPo, ABC: This “no strategy” comment will do serious damage Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- How many times does Josh Earnest have to say ‘strategy’ before you forget yesterday? Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- ISIS has shocked America back to its senses Noah Rothman 3 hours ago