Indeed, apparently Stevens' body was dragged through the streets........reminiscent of Blackhawk Down during the Clinton administration. Obama's and Clinton's statements in no way describe the outrage of the American people. On the other hand, Romney's statement that the atrocities, among other adjectives, were 'disgusting' is right on.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Sotloff “fixer”: Americans never contacted me after his abduction Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- David Cameron to Scotland: Baby, don’t go. Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Confirmed: You can tell someone’s politics by their body odor Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Oh my: I think Romney’s going to run, says top Wall Street backer Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Election forecasters bearish on GOP? Senate models looking more Democratic by the day Noah Rothman 10 hours ago