The answer was yes. They explained that they had strongly supported Ronald Reagan, and then they supported George H.W. Bush because they had supported Reagan, and then supported George...
In response to:
The Bushes absolutely stink. Let them get real jobs. For once. H.W. was a woose but at least he fought a war. The others are panty wastes who have never truly survived in a free market job. Pathetic losers. And W. spent only just a little less than Obama. Paved way for socialism. In a pig's stinking eye will we nominate Jeb, That this article was even posted shows how out of touch Byron geek and the rest of the GOP RINO Establishment remains vis a vis its base.
In January 2008, at a John McCain rally in Columbia, S.C., I asked a number of local politicos to look back to the brutal 2000 Republican primary in their state, the one between McCain and George W. Bush. They had all supported Bush back then, and I asked whether, given the inconclusive wars, runaway federal spending and economic catastrophe of the next eight years, they felt they made the right choice.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Ebola: First case coming to America Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Wisconsin Supreme Court upholds Gov. Scott Walker’s signature Act 10 in its entirety Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Is Romney poised for a comeback? Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Video: Baffling gun-control ad from Mike Bloomberg’s group draws inevitable response Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Democratic Senator calls for CIA director’s resignation for spying on Congress Noah Rothman 11 hours ago