Democrats appear to have the upper hand on the politics of the fiscal cliff, which might explain their brash pronouncements and mind-blowing conceptualization of "compromise." This morning I outlined three possible contingencies for Republicans, none of which is especially attractive. But is there a fourth way? The GOP's dilemma is a doozy. Their opponents, emboldened by the election, are pushing for counter-productive tax hikes on "the rich" -- a politically popular...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 42 mins ago
- Small California winery to close doors after being fined for using volunteers Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- NC SEN: Is the race ‘tight as a tick?’ Matt Vespa 2 hours ago
- Three words. Tetris. The movie. Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Carter: If I had gone to war with Iran, I would have beaten Reagan or something Matt Vespa 3 hours ago
- FCC: We’ll look into whether “Redskins” is indecent for broadcast Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago